What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are sent to your computer or mobile device by the web server so that the website can remember the information about your browsing activity on the website. The cookie will collect information relating to your use of our sites, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at our site via a link from third party site, the URL of the linking page.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and help us to tailor our websites to your interests. Information provided by cookies can help us to analyse your use of our sites and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
Types of Cookies
· Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the web and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
· Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the page, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies. Please check the third party websites for more information about these cookies.
· Session Cookies: Session cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to a website and are deleted from your device when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies are saved on your device for a fixed period of time after the browser has closed and are activated each time you visit the website where the cookie was generated.
· Technical or functional cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or existing services, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, making the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features for navigation, content store broadcasting or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
· Customization Cookies: those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to the service or locale from where you access the service, etc.
· Demographic Cookies: These cookies are used to find out which country is when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help guide the content of its location.
Behavioural advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing developing a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
· Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years period.
Cookies analysis: those that allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analysing the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites for profiling navigation users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of data use made by users of the service.
· Advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
What types of cookies are used on this site?
With Google and Adobe Web analytics cookies allow us to track customer interaction within the website. This gives us valuable insights that allow us to improve the site, check the data on products and services we offer.
We also work with partners to create third-party cookies that are then used in other web sites to advertise adequately and appropriately designed based on your browsing history. These cookies do not store personal information, only allow other websites to identify, and are based solely on browsing history.
Deactivation and removal of cookies
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behaviour of a cookie or disable cookies in the settings or browser options. The steps to do this are different for each browser; you can find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
Through your browser, you can also see the cookies that are on your computer and delete them as desired. Cookies are text files; you can open and read the contents. The information in them is usually encrypted with a numeric key that corresponds to an Internet session so often does not make sense beyond the website who wrote it.
If you disable cookies, our website will not be able to navigate properly or process an order. Disabling cookies also affect track your progress through the site, but will not stop Google Analytics code from the recognition of his visit.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, consult the Mozilla support or Help browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy ->-Content Settings. For more information, please consult the Google support or Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.
Also you find more information about cookies and how to manage in www.aboutcookies.org (English).